Personal Use Office 365
- My ISP e-mail sucks.
- Maybe I should do that Carbonite thing to backup my files.
- A new copy of Microsoft Office costs how much?
So let me give you an idea. Use Office 365 for your personal account. How many of you want to write a book or have a hobby or simply want a personalized e-mail address? Maybe you’ve already registered that domain name. If so, for $20 per month you can have:
- Enterprise grade e-mail with 25GB of storage and unlimited archive storage.
- 10GB of document storage AND disaster recovery that you can access from anywhere.
- An always current copy of Office Professional that can be installed on up to 5 devices.
Basically for less than the cost of HBO that you rarely watch, you can have better technology and peace of mind. Try Office 365 free for 30 days.